- Perform such tasks as assisting the individual with activities of daily living, personal hygiene, dressing, feeding, transfer, and ambulatory needs or skills development.
- These services can be provided with State, County and/or Medicaid funding.
- Used by waiver enrollees solely to access adult day support, vocational habilitation, supported employment enclave,and/or supported employment community services.
- Provided separate from any home or facility in which an individual resides, focus on non-work activities, and include five components:
- Services are intensive, ongoing supports that help people to perform work in a regular employment setting, including self-employment. These services include:
- Assessment- May be formal or informal, for the purpose of developing an Individual Service Plan (ISP).
- Personal Care- Includes personal hygiene, eating, communication, mobility, toileting and dressing.
- Skill reinforcement- Includes implementing behavioral intervention plans and help with the use of communication and mobility devices.
- Training in Self-Determination- Includes developing self-advocacy skills and acquiring skills that enable an individual to beomce more independent.
- Recreation and Leisure- Includes supports identified in the ISP that are therapeutic and help to develop and maintain social relationships and family contacts.
4757 N Summit St. Toledo, OH 43611
Administrative Office: 419.724.4690
- Enclave -- provided to individuals who work as a team at a single work-site (community business or industry) with ongoing support provided by on-site staff
- Community -- provided to individuals who work in an integrated community work setting, along side employees without disabilities, and performing same or similar tasks
For more information on Supported Living, please contact your local County Board of Developmental Disabilities, or call 419.724.4690.
© 2016 Creative Living Services All rights reserved.
Homemaker Personal Care Services
Medical and Non-Medical Transportation
Adult Day Services & Supported Employment